UPSO + Brompton Ferrybridge Folder bag
The UPSO Ferrybridge Folder bags each have a unique design and are hand-cut and sewn at their factory in the UK.
They are a great way to personalise your Brompton folding bike and safely carry your commuting gear.
UPSO brings together recyclable materials with considered and functional design to create distinctive and unique bags with a stylish edge.
These robust waterproof bags are great for carrying your files, laptops and cycling gear.
- Inner divider for keeping files/laptops separate
- Inside zipped pocket for small valuables
- External zipped pocket and D lock pouch
- Firehose protective wear patch and base feet
- Adjustable Shoulder strap from seatbelt webbing, LED light tab on the lid
- Fits Brompton luggage racks M and S sizes (not included)
- Glove friendly, adjustable, quick-release buckles on the lid
- Lid is lined with grey polyester
- Capacity 16 litres
- Dimensions 32cm h x 39cm l x 12cm d
UPSO's creator, David Chadwick hates throwing things away. His experience as a successful bag manufacturer means that he is constantly looking for ways to maximise resources and minimise waste. David found that truck tarpaulins provide a waterproof, durable fabric that would otherwise end up as landfill once its life on the road ends.
The environmental impact of UPSO bags is limited by sourcing materials locally and undertaking the whole process in one Lancashire factory, which uses solar energy to power the sewing machines. The tarps are cleaned, hand-cut and sewn into bags ready for customer selection. Further upcycling uses old fire hoses and seat belt webbing as components.