Facemask: New ULO prints
ULO facemasks do the important job of helping to keep you safe and at the same time celebrate wax printed fabric, a fabric so rich in colour, tone and history. This is the fabric of designer Dinzi Amobi's family life, she was dressed in it, dined on it, and her home was furnished with it.
ULO facemasks are;
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Three layers - a mix of breathable African wax print cotton, linen & poly cotton.
- Each one made from our own archive and deadstock fabrics - please note that fabric placement will not be identical on each face covering.
- Pleats allow adjustment to different facial contours.
- Elastic loops attached to fit comfortably around your ears.
- All our face coverings are one standard adult size.
- Fabric is machine washable. Wash your face covering before you place it on for the first time. Wash with similar colours or on its own.
- Please note our face coverings are not medical-grade (N95/P2).
Patterns shown on the wearer are different to those available .