Lousy Ink ~ Ink and Markers
In 2017 founders and artists, Mike Eleven and Oli Ruskidd, decided to combine their love of art and community to draw attention to the tonnes of ‘waste ink’ in the world and lack of a sustainable solution.
They created the world's first, 100% recycled artist ink is sourced from upcycled inkjet printer cartridges. By reimagining waste we not only help protect the planet, but encourage more sustainable creative practices.
The Boroughs has been a foundation stockist of Mike and Oli's products.
– Black ink
– 100% recycled ink
– Includes glass eye-dropper
– Touch-dry within seconds
– Perfect for brushes, markers & stamps
– Made from 100% recycled plastic
– Recycled pigment black ink
– 0.2, 0.5 and 0.8 nib sizes
– 100% recycled plastic
– Refillable inner sponge
– Quick-drying and waterproof