Facemasks: Pijama neoprene mask
The Pijama facemask is soft, breathable, light-weight, reusable, and washable.
- Medium size has an elastic loop band around the ears.
- Large size has two elastic loops that go around the head above and below the ears.
- The face mask is composed of three layers:
- 100% white jersey polyester on the skin side
- Low-density polyurethane 1.5 mm filter foam in the middle layer
- 100% cotton Pijama fabrics with water-repellent finishing
- Washing instructions: hand washable with hot water and soap or in the washing machine maximum 60°, no spin.
- Do not iron - in case of detachment.
While some people rid themselves of things they no longer want others find a use for them.
In Milan, fashion designer Monica Battistella and architect, Sergio Gobbi noticed unwanted and discarded fabric. They decided to give these fabrics a new life and create a line of simple, practical carryware.
They founded Pijama in 2006 with its' basis in upcycling. They combined the fabrics they found with neoprene, creating products that keep their shape and are at the same time lightweight.
Every Pijama bag is composed of three layers of different materials resulting in a hardwearing product. The upcycled fabric is the final layer that creates the look.
Pijama is designed in their Milanese studio and manufactured in small batches, to order, in their neighbourhood.